Power Slip Rings
We supply slip rings whether built up or molded, as well as the brush holders and carbon brushes to suit providing high performance solutions we also offer repairs and refurbishment.
Typical Features are:
- Moulded or built up capability
- Available in steel, stainless steel ,bronze or cuprous -nickel
- Testing for high potential, over-speed, temperature extremes and more
- Complimentary quality brushes, holders and mounting cage assemblies
- 1 to 8 rings
- 24 to 750 mm outside diameter
- To 550 V AC / 600 V DC
- High mechanical and thermal resistance.
- Excellent dielectric properties.
- Lengths up to r of 1000 mm.
- Insulation class H
Built Up Slip Rings
We offer built-up slip rings for your power applications, in various materials and sizes.
We offer a diverse product range including custom built slip rings and repairs. However, our capabilities include:
- Ring material -availability in steel, stainless steel, bronze or brass
- Testing for high potential, over speed, temperature extremes and more
- Complimentary quality brush holder and riggings
- Design specific to your application
Mounded Slip Rings
Our range of mounded slip rings includes press-fit, injection mounded and shrink-fit versions in steel, stainless steel, copper, bronze, cuprous nickel, which provide excellent resistance to corrosion and oxidization. The low-friction design ensures good current carrying capability, high performance and long life.
Press-fit slip ring collectors
- High resistance to vibration and shock
- Temperatures up to 200 degrees Celsius
- High resistance to tropical conditions
- Circumferential speeds of up to 40m/s
- diameter of the slip rings 350mm
- total length 420mm
Injection-moulded slip ring collectors
- outside diameter 100mm
- Plastic with 30% glass fibre reinforcement
- Steady-state temperatures of max. 120°C
For more information on our range of slip rings, contact us today.